TERMS AND PROVISIONS
- Agreement to terms of usage as prerequisite to using PICA's Website Welcome to PICA's website. By accessing and using PICA's website you agree to be bound by the following terms of usage, including but not limited to PICA's disclaimer of all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If you do not agree to the following terms of usage, you are not permitted to use PICA's website or any of the content, services, images, graphics, products or representations available on or accessible through PICA's website. If you violate any of terms of this Agreement, PICA may terminate your use of this site, bar you from future use of this site, and/or take the appropriate legal action against you.
- Copyright notice All original contents of PICA's website, including but not limited to words, images and sounds, are © 2012 Podiatry Insurance Company of America. All rights reserved. You may not reproduce, copy, download or distribute any content of this site without first obtaining PICA's express written permission. Violations of PICA's copyrights may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- Trademark notice Trademarks appearing on PICA's website are the property of their respective owners and may not be reproduced without their owners' express permission. The design and layout of PICA's website is protected as trade dress and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Violations of PICA's trademark rights may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- Permissible uses of website materials PICA's website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from PICA's website.
- Disclaimer of all express and implied warranties PICA does not make any representation about the accuracy or suitability of any information, representation, image, graphic, content, product or service contained on or accessible through this website; all information, representations, images, graphics, content, product and services are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. WITH REGARD TO ALL INFORMATION, REPRESENTATIONS, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, CONTENT, PRODUCT AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, PICA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation on liability for damages PICA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE VIEWING OF, USAGE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION, REPRESENTATIONS, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, CONTENT, PRODUCT AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; PICA IS NOT LIABLE FOR THESE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER AN ACTION IS BROUGHT IN TORT OR CONTRACT AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU WARNED PICA OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Disclaimer of responsibility for errors and omissions in website materials This website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. PICA does not warrant the accuracy of any of the information, content, services, images, graphics, products or representations appearing on this website.
- Disclaimer of responsibility for material posted at other "linked" sites There are links on PICA's website which allow you to leave this website and to visit other websites which are not under PICA's control or direction. Accordingly, PICA is not and cannot be held liable or responsible for the content, services, images, graphics, products or representations of any linked website. PICA cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in those linked websites is accurate, legal and inoffensive, or that those sites do not contain viruses or will not otherwise adversely affect your computer. PICA provides links to these other websites solely as a convenience to you. PICA's inclusion of any link does not imply PICA's sponsorship, endorsement, affiliation, or approval of the linked website.
- Requirement of indemnification for damage caused by website visitors As a condition of your use of PICA's website, you warrant to PICA that you will not use its site for unlawful purposes or in ways which are prohibited by these terms of usage or which could damage or disable the site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this site. You agree to indemnify and hold PICA and its officers, agents and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of PICA's site.
- PICA's right to modify the content and rules PICA reserves the right to make changes at any time, with or without notice, to this Agreement and to this website and to the information, representations, images, graphics, content, products and services contained on or accessible through this website. These changes are effective immediately upon posting on the PICA website. Please check this page periodically so that you become aware of any changes.
- Date of last update to site The site was last updated on May 18, 2012
- Jurisdiction PICA controls and operates this site from its offices in Franklin, Tennessee. Any dispute regarding this Agreement or the content, services, images, graphics, products or representations provided on or through this website is to be governed by the substantive internal law of the State of Tennessee. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or to the content, services, images, graphics, products or representations provided on or through this website, litigation must brought in state or federal court in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Severability of provisions The provisions of this Agreement are severable and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, (1) a suitable and equitable provision shall be substituted in order to carry out, so far as may be valid and enforceable, the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision and (2) the remainder of this Agreement and the application of such provision to other persons, entities or circumstances shall not be affected by such invalidity or unenforceability of such provision, or the application thereof, in any other jurisdiction. A printed version of this Agreement shall be admissible in any proceeding based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.